Receive the following when configuring a full/incremental crawl schedule in you SSP.
Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
- Log into the server that is running the office search indexing.
- Open up a command prompt and visit C:\Windows.
- Run the following command “attrib –s tasks”
- View the security permission of C:\windows\tasks through windows explorer
- Give built in account “WSS_WPG” modify rights to the folder
- Run the following command “attrib +s tasks” to complete the configuration.